Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thrilling Thursday

First off, for those of you celebrating, I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.  I debated on doing Thrilling Thursday this week since it is a holiday here, but I decided that it will still be fun to see what is linked up :)

After asking last week about doing features, it was a resounding YES to keep on doing them. . .so, they are back!

Here are the THRILLING features this week:
Days 'til Christmas @ Recaptured Charm

Fabric Jar Labels @ Flamingo Toes

Grateful Banner @ Yesterday On Tuesday

Harvest Blocks @ Happy Scraps

Tea Wallet @ We Are The Joneses
If you have been featured, first off, thanks for linking up AND linking back to Thrilling Thursday.  Second off, feel free to grab an "I Thrilled" featured button off my sidebar!

Remember, you can only be featured if you have linked back on your post to Thrilling Thursday in some way :)  I am always a little bummed when I click on over to something I would LOVE to feature and they haven't linked back :( 


On to this weeks party!!!  Want to join in?  Well, it's super easy!


1.  Become a follower of Paisley Passions.


2.  Link back to the party in some way (with my button, a link, a mention on your sidebar, etc)


3.  Link up.  Have fun.  Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ Paisley Passions :)




Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions



Remember this party is for: DIY, Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Thrifty Finds, Graphic Designs, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc.  Basically, if YOU have made it, link it up!  :)

6 comments:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for featuring my labels!! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for hosting!!

Biljana said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great day:) Hugs, Biljana

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked up and I am posting your buttong :) YAY

malia said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for the feature... hope you have a fab Thanksgiving!!! xoxo Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Jenn said...

Glad to see you kept the features. I love the Days til Christmas sign! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!