Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hardware to Jewelry


Yesterday I came across this website that showed some different ideas for making jewelry out of washers. Yep, washers. I was having so much fun creating with them that I ended up making 15 different necklaces! I am not sure what I am going to do with 15 necklaces made from washers, but I am sure I will figure something out! :)

To give credit where credit is due, here is the site that I found with the idea. CLICK HERE.

I used that idea as a spring board for the other necklaces I made that don't look like that one did. I used rub-ons, scrap paper, jewels, ink, etc. to create the others. Hope you like them!

Below this post is a slide show with pics of all the necklaces that I made. The pictures really don't do them justice. They are WAY cuter in person :) I would LOVE to have some comments about what you think about my creations.

It was fun using some creative mojo yesterday. LOVED IT! Now if only the mess could clean itself up!

No comments: