Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop!

Are you ready for the BLOG HOP?

This is week #17 of the Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop I co-host with Jessica @ Inspiring You to Save.

We hope that you will join in on the fun of meeting new people through the blog hop :)

Want to join in on the fun? Here's all you have to do:

1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions AND Inspiring You to Save

2. Add our Wandering Wednesday button on your blog somewhere or link back in some way :)

3. Link up. Have fun. Visit other blogs. Make new friends.

As easy as 1, 2, 3!

**IMPORTANT** If you would like me to follow you back, PLEASE leave a comment letting me know you are following Paisley Passions. THANKS!***








Hope to see you again tomorrow for my Thrilling Thursday Linky Party where YOU can link up YOUR creations, or just stop by to see the creative genius of others :) Also, don't forget that FRIDAY is Fun w/Food Friday linky party!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Wednesday this is my first time linking up :) thanks for hosting been a follower for a while now hope you follow back :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there - first time on a blog hop hope I did it right (I think I linked it wrong last week)! - I started to follow you last week! Thanks for hosting!

The Hungry Housewives said...

Have been a follower for awhile so am looking forward to you following me back! I'm now am doing the Blog Hop- how cool is that? Thank you!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

I am your newest follower, Hope you will stop by Threeboys and follow along!

threeboys-home.blogspot.com

{ProtoDoom} said...

I've been following you for a little while, but been a lazy lazy commenter. I'm working on it!

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

Hi, First time to this blog hop! :) Looking forward to meeting new people!

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi! First Wednesday link up...

Jen @ 400 Calorie Dinners said...

I am a new follower. I would love it if you would follow me back when you get a chance.
Happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower. Visit back at www.theogdens2011.blogspot.com :)

Lori said...

Hi! I'm following both blogs. I'd love you to visit and follow back. Thanks! http://www.lorihairston.blogspot.com

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I'm a new follower and this is my first time linking up. Thanks so much for hosting!

Brooke Douglass said...

I am a new folloer! Thank you so much for having this blog hop! I hope you come check out my blog! Thank u, brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

by Teddy (creator of IHM) said...

New Follower of the blog, twitter, and facebook

http://iheartmaternity.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/iheartmaternity
http://www.facebook.com/ages/I-Heart-Maternity/101578686569994?ref=ts

The Crafty Side Of Life said...

This is my first time here!! I am a follower now! Please visit my blog at

www.thecraftysideoflife.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!

Amy

Melissa said...

I'm a follower, would love if you'd follw me, too! love your site and your linky partys :)

http://itssewforyou.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

This is my first time linking up here. I'm now following you and I added your blog hop button. Would love for you to follow me too!

Kerri from My (Crazy) Decorating Addiction

http://mydecoratingaddiction.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Just became a follower :0) Thanks for hosting this blog hop ~ looking forward to visiting and making new friends!