Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THRILLING THURSDAY LINKY PARTY!!!

First off, I want to apologize, I was unable to comment on every post last week.  SORRY!!!  I have tried REALLY hard to visit and comment on all the posts on my Thrilling Thursday party.  I am in college and last week was midterms, studying and taking midterms consumed me!!!  I just plain and simple did not have time to comment.  However, I did at least visit most of you :)  I am always amazed and impressed with all of your talent!

The five THRILLING links from last week were: (another hard week to choose only 5!)
GORGEOUS wreath (made from plastic bottles!) @ Michele Made Me

FUN Before and After @Gnarly Notes

SUPER COOL GIANT Web @ Sew Woodsy

Playing with Oreos @ A Creative Project

Uber FUN Halloween Decor @ Me and You + 2
For those of you who were featured, feel free to grab an  "I Thrilled on Thursday @ Paisley Passions" featured button off my sidebar for your blog :)


Now onto this weeks party!!!  I can't wait to see the creative genius out there this week!

Party Guidelines:   



1.  Link back to the party in some way on your blog.  Either with my button or a link of some sort.  It helps to spread the word about the party and so others can join in too :)  An EXTRA  BIG THANKS to those of you who actually take the time to do this!!!


2.  Become a Follower of Paisley Passions.  ( If you aren't already) 

3.  Visit some of the other links.  After all that is why we link up, right?  We ALL love comments and visitors.  Let them know you found them here @ Thrilling Thursday.

4.  Have fun!  Oh, and feel free to leave me a comment too if you would like!  :)





Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions




Remember this linky party is for YOUR creations: DIY's, Crafts, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Scrapbooking, Cards, Before & Afters, Thrifty Finds, Home Decor, Graphic Art Designs, Photography etc.

(If you are looking for a BLOG HOP, that is on Wednesday.  Scroll down and join in on Wandering Wednesday.)


13 comments:

AllieMakes! said...

Thank You for hosting! School takes priority, so No Excuses! :)
I hope you did well!

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for hosting! Love checking out out these crafty ideas!

Renée said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for hosting and I'm in school too and it's almost too hard to keep up. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! thank you so much for featuring my plastic wreath. it's a thrilling thursday indeed!!!

thanks for hosting and have a great thursday!

Biljana said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great day))
Hugs, Biljana

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring me!!!!

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting!!! :)

Christie Klein said...

Cool links I love seeing people's creative ideas :)

My blog isn't about crafting, but feel free to check it out if you like.

:)

LakshmiRP said...

Real life mom tutu was colorful....and nice

Dominique@Delightfully Domesticated said...

Thanks for featuring my drawer set for my son's nursery!!

Dominique
http://gnarlynotes.blogspot.com

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Lori for featuring my Owls in your fabulous blog!! Thats very sweet of you!!!

Emily [On the V Side] said...

Hey, good for you for balancing everything! School *should* take priority! :)

Hey I also wanted to apologize - I'm apparently losing my mind and accidentally linked up two projects I had already linked up and then forgot about - so sorry!

Have a great weekend (hopefully you don't have to study too hard! :) )

Emily

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thank you for hosting this great party!