Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thrilling Thursday Linky Party!

THURSDAY?  ALREADY???  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I have been enjoying the week off from school and I REALLY don't want it to end!!!  We are on Spring Break here and the weather has been FABULOUS!  Lovin' every minute of it!

No features this week.  I am only on here for a quick minute to get this post up, and then I will be off having some more fun with the family :)  Features will be back next week!  Thanks to everyone who linked up last week.  I was able to visit MANY of the links.  Some pretty fantastic stuff was linked up!  Can't wait to see what you have ready to link up this week.


Don't forget, Friday is my NEW Fun w/Food Friday linky party. Last week was GREAT! Thanks to all of those who participated. I hope that even more of you will come by and link up your food related posts this week. Even if you link up a food related post to Thrilling Thursday, feel free to stop by on Friday and link it up there as well :)

Now on to THRILLING THURSDAY!!!

Want to join in on Thrilling Thursday? Well, it's super easy!


1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions.


2. Link back to the party in some way (with my button, a link, a mention on your sidebar, etc)


3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ Paisley Passions :)



Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions




Remember this party is for: DIY, Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Thrifty Finds, Graphic Designs, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. Basically, if YOU have made it, link it up! :)

Linky will be up until Sunday @ Midnight. Have fun! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me link to your fun party!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you! I'm linked up and I think I'm at the right party now. Thank you for hosting!

Melanie said...

Thanks for hosting and happy Little Leprechaun Day!

Smiles,
Melanie
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I'm a new follower. Thanks for letting me link up my projects.

Throwback Thursday link parties with Luxe Boulevard.
www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Thanks again for hosting, I had to link up ONE more post, about my LUCKY GOLD FOUR LEAF CLOVER, and how my parents came to America.
Hugs, Bella :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hostessing!

Anonymous said...

Hello.I'm a new blogger. I just linked my recipe. thanks. Marelie from www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com

Amy said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog!! http://ourcrazybeautifulife.blogspot.com/