Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thrilling Thursday Linky Party!

WOW!  This week has FLOWN by!  I cannot believe that it is time for another Thrilling Thursday!  Last week we broke the 300 mark.  I was SO excited by all of the links.  I visited as many of them as I could and found some FABULOUS STUFF!  Seriously fabulous!
Here are the five features this week :)
License Plate Wine Rack @ Craving Color

Burlap Wreath @ Peace, Love, 2 Sisters

Butterfly Tag @ Bursts of Creativity

Fridge Frames @Smile Monsters

Harlequin Dresser @ Chrissie's Collections


If you were featured, THANKS FOR LINKING UP AND LINKING BACK TO MY PARTY :)  Feel free to grab an "I Thrilled" button off my side-bar if you would like :)

Don't forget, Friday is my NEW Fun w/Food Friday linky party. Last week was GREAT! Thanks to all of those who participated. I hope that even more of you will come by and link up your food related posts this week. Even if you link up a food related post to Thrilling Thursday, feel free to stop by on Friday and link it up there as well :)

Now on to THRILLING THURSDAY!!!

Want to join in on Thrilling Thursday? Well, it's super easy!


1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions.


2. Link back to the party in some way (with my button, a link, a mention on your sidebar, etc)


3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ Paisley Passions :)




Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions




Remember this party is for: DIY, Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Thrifty Finds, Graphic Designs, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. Basically, if YOU have made it, link it up! :)

Linky will be up until Sunday @ Midnight. Have fun! 

18 comments:

Amanda Lee said...

Lori, thanks for hosting the link up! I added a $1000 virtual make-over I created of a bad MLS kitchen.
~Amanda

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting this blog party every week.

Amanda Lee said...

Lori, I have to apoligize -- I'm traveling and on a hotel computer and it's not letting me edit my post to add your link! I can add it as soon as I get home tomorrow -- is that okay? I do already have your button on my party page, at least, but I feel bad about not linking within the post.
~Amanda

Emma's Lunch said...

Thanks for hosting this linky... I'm so sorry I added my self 3 times!!! It was by mistake, it just didn't show up and I thought I did something wrong. Please remove the extra entries.

By the way I'm your newest follower :)

Emma's Lunch

Larri said...

Hey Lori! Thanks for hosting Thrilling Thursdays! I've been a lurker for such a long time, it fun to be able to actually contribute something this week. LOL Happy Thursday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me! I'm glad you liked my wine rack!

Unknown said...

Thanks for always hosting! Have a great week. :)

Chris said...

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring the fridge frames!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Denise said...

Thanks for hosting Thrilling Thursday! I shared my Easy, Addictive & Affordable Homemade Granola. Always a lot of great blogs to check out!!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen

Lynda Coker said...

Thank you for hosting this Linky Party. So many beautiful creations to explore.

Colorcrazed Custom Fabrics
BOLD - The FREE E-zine for Blogging enthusiasts

Courtney and Heather said...

Lori, Thanks for hosting this party every week! We love linking up and sharing our creations. You can never have too much burlap. Thank you for showing our blog some love!

{Heather}
love2sisters.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting another fab party!

By the Bluegrass said...

I can't wait to take a look at everybody's! As always, thanks for hosting....I linked up.
xo,
Sena

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I am excite to link up again, thanks for hosting!

Ami Allison said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy to be back! Thanks for hosting! :)

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting this fun link party, I am your newest follower! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

Carlee
ladybirdln.blogspot.com

malia said...

Thanks for hosting sweetie! Happy weekend...
Malia
www.yesterdatontuesday.com