Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thrilling Thursday Linky Party!

Ready for another THRILLING THURSDAY???  Where did this week go?  WOW! I can't believe it is time for Thrilling Thursday already!

Here are the five THRILLING Features from last week :)
Laundry Room Makeover @ The Exchange

Flowers and Upcycled Flower Storage @ Cherished Treasures


Before and After Sconces @ The Speckled Dog

DIY Wainscoting @ The Sweet Survival
Interior of the Craft Shed @ Backwoods Cottage


If you were featured, THANKS FOR LINKING UP AND LINKING BACK TO MY PARTY :)  Feel free to grab an "I Thrilled" button off my side-bar if you would like :)

Don't forget, Friday is my NEW Fun w/Food Friday linky party. Last week was GREAT! Thanks to all of those who participated. I hope that even more of you will come by and link up your food related posts this week. Even if you link up a food related post to Thrilling Thursday, feel free to stop by on Friday and link it up there as well :)

Now on to THRILLING THURSDAY!!!

Want to join in on Thrilling Thursday? Well, it's super easy!


1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions.


2. Link back to the party in some way (with my button, a link, a mention on your sidebar, etc)


3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ Paisley Passions :)



Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions




Remember this party is for: DIY, Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Thrifty Finds, Graphic Designs, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. Basically, if YOU have made it, link it up! :)

Linky will be up until Sunday @ Midnight. Have fun! 


12 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Nicole said...

I'm loving your blog! I'm a new follower as well. I linked up. I'm having a difficult time with my buttons, they all show up as plain ol' html; not trying to jack you! :)

MamaTales said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower.

http://mama-tales-blog.blogspot.com/

The Exchange said...

Thank you so much Lori for the feature!! Love your blog and love your linky parties!!
Cyndy

Sharon said...

Hi Lori!
Thanks so much for hosting again this week!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting. Some great projects to look at.

Sweetened by Kagi said...

Thank you for hosting! What a fab linky party :) I am your newest follower, hope you would follow me back too! I look forward to reading your future posts :)

http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com

Marie C. said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower of your blog and thanks to what you've hosted I've found a few other interesting blogs to follow, too! :-)

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Stacey said...

Newest Follower!
<3 your blog!
Stopping by from:
http://madeofsnails.blogspot.com/
&
http://staceylovesscents.blogspot.com/

I hope you will follow me back :)

Mystee said...

I'm your newest hop follower
Have a wonderful week

http://www.everydayexpressionz.com/

By the Bluegrass said...

What a fun idea! I linked up my friday thrifty finds!
xo,
Sena