Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thrilling Thursday Linky Party!

Welcome to THRILLING THURSDAY!!!! Here are the five features this week :)

Craft Cottage @ Backwoods Cottage

Altered Frames @ Tattered Bliss

Altered Lunch Bags @ It Is What It Is

Vintage Round Table Makeover @ DeJa Renew

Burlap Wreath @ The Hendersons
If you were featured, THANKS FOR LINKING UP AND LINKING BACK TO MY PARTY :)  Feel free to grab an "I Thrilled" button off my side-bar if you would like :)


Don't forget, Friday is my NEW Fun w/Food Friday linky party. Last week was GREAT! Thanks to all of those who participated. I hope that even more of you will come by and link up your food related posts this week. Even if you link up a food related post to Thrilling Thursday, feel free to stop by on Friday and link it up there as well :)

Now on to THRILLING THURSDAY!!!

Want to join in on Thrilling Thursday? Well, it's super easy!


1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions.


2. Link back to the party in some way (with my button, a link, a mention on your sidebar, etc)


3. Link up. Have fun. Visit some other links and let them know you found them @ Paisley Passions :)

Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions




Remember this party is for: DIY, Photography, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Crafts, Thrifty Finds, Graphic Designs, Scrapbooking, Cards, Paper Crafts, etc. Basically, if YOU have made it, link it up! :)

Linky will be up until Sunday @ Midnight. Have fun!

12 comments:

Creatively Missy said...

FINALLY got the Google follower thingie to recognize that I was following! LOL

Thanks for hosting!

Ruthie said...

Thanks soo much for featuring my frames on this weeks linky party! I had so much fun working on them! Thanks for hosting such a fun party!


Ruthie @ Tattered Bliss

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

I love the round table you featured! Thanks so much for hosting!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

What a great linky party. I bookmarked it last week and I hope you don't mind me joining in this week.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks so much for hosting this blog party.

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

My first week following and linking up! Thanks!

Brianna said...

Thanks for the feature! It was my very 1st time being featured, woo hoo :) Love your parties!

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting, Lorie!! I'm excited too, I HAVE something for friday! :)

Biljana said...

Thanks for hosting:-)
Have a wonderful day, hugs Biljana

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring round my table! I am truly honored! Posting your button of course :)

Deb
http://dejrenew.blogspot.com

beth said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the feature! Love your link parties!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting!! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the stylish blogger award! I always love stopping by here! Come check it out!

http://craptastickatie.blogspot.com/2011/02/me-stylish-blogger.html