Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Swap w/ Learn and Go!

Tuesday, which means another fun Blog Swap :) Today I am swapping with Polly over at Learn and Go. I am sure you are going to LOVE her :)

Take it away, Polly. . .

Hey there fellow bloggers! 
I'm excited to blog swap with Paisley Passions!
My name is Polly. I'm from Mid-Missouri and I'm excited to share with you a few things I've been up to. 
I love to craft, sew, paint, create and make things drab to fab. I document almost all of it on Learn and Go.
Feel free to take a browse on what I've been up to recently! Here's a taste of some of my projects:
Glider Makeover
 Owl Banner
 Lilly Pad Pillow
Owl Pillows

 Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to stop by Learn and Go and check out all the other projects I've been up to!
Thanks, Polly for swapping with me today!!!

3 comments:

Brad Fallon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L Simonson said...

Loved the post! Thanks for swapping with me today :)

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

Those are awesome :) I am a new follower from Wandering Wednesday
Having Fun Blogging
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/