Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun w/ Food Friday

Welcome to week #3 of Fun w/ Food Friday! So happy with how many of you linked up last week :) Thanks for participating!

Should we get this party started? I can't wait to see what gets linked up!

Remember FOOD RELATED posts only please. If you want to link up a craft, DIY, or other creation, scroll down to Thrilling Thursday and link up :)

Wanna link up? Here's all you have to do:

1. Become a Paisley Passions follower.
2. Link back to the party in some way.
3. Have fun! Visit some of the other links and leave them a comment or two! We all love comments!



Food Friday at Paisley Passions





Linky party will be open until Monday at midnight :)

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Hi there! I'm enjoying the recipe hopping :). Have a great weekend! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Hi, I found our blog and linky through Sweet As Sugar Cookies.

I linked up and I am your newest follower. I will link up this post to my recipe after kids leave for school.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sorry I forgot to leave the name of my blog this recipe is on....

www.frugalwannabecooks.com

Trisha said...

Hi, I am a new follower of your blog ... the blog hops are great ... I've participated in a couple of them now and have got to meet so many wonderful folks ... Thanks!

Trisha@http://myhobbielobbie.blogspot.com