Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop

Are you ready for the BLOG HOP? Well, then, let's get started!

This is week #13 of the Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop I co-host with Jessica @ Inspiring You to Save.

We hope that you will join in on the fun of meeting new people through the blog hop :)

Want to join in on the fun? Here's all you have to do:

1. Become a follower of Paisley Passions AND Inspiring You to Save

2. Add our Wandering Wednesday button on your blog somewhere or link back in some way :)

3. Link up. Have fun. Visit other blogs. Make new friends.

As easy as 1, 2, 3!


Paisley Passions




Hope to see you again tomorrow for my Thrilling Thursday Linky Party where YOU can link up YOUR creations, or just stop by to see the creative genius of others :) 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from your newest followers over at The Darling Girlfriends Review Spot for Wednesday Blog Hops

http://darlinggirlfriendsreviewspot.blogspot.com

~Felicia

thewovenspoke said...

Thanks for hosting this blog hop Lori and Happy hoilday wishes to you and yours.

Janet Ellis said...

Awwww super cute gingerbread houses below and love Paisley! :-) I am following and I am a follower and that you can find me over at http://www.theskinnyonmini.blogspot.com and http://www.janetsjournal-inherpeace.blogspot.com ~ Blessings, Janet

angie on maui said...

Hi there,

I'm a new follower to your blog; I am a complete newbie to this blog-hopping thing, but I wanted to thank you for hosting. I love finding new blogs to read and meeting/making new friends, and this is such a convenient way to gather like minded bloggers! So thank you!

I am looking forward to reading along, participating and getting to know you!

Have a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Angie