Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THRILLING THURSDAY LINKY PARTY!!!

Are you ready for another THRILLING THURSDAY LINKY PARTY???  I know that I sure am!  I was THRILLED with everything that was linked up last week.  So much amazing talent out there.  I am happy to say that I was able to stop by each blog that linked up AND leave a comment.  It was so fun to see all of the different blogs and creative geniuses out in blogland!

Here are 5 that THRILLED me last week.  It was SO hard to choose!
Shabby Chic Table Makeover @ Biljana Shabby
Great Zipper Pouch Tutorial @ Just Sew Sassy
DELICIOUS looking Smothered Fries @ Just For Love
SUPER creative use of Toilet Paper @ A Little Bit of Everything
Spectacular use of a Bowling Ball @ Those Northern Skies
For those of you who were featured, feel free to grab a  "I Thrilled on Thursday @ Paisley Passions" button off my sidebar for your blog :)

Now onto this weeks party!!!  I can't wait to see the creative genius out there this week!

Party Guidelines:    
1.  Link back to the party in some way on your blog.  Either with my button or a link of some sort.  It helps to spread the word about the party and so others can join in too :)
2.  Visit some of the other links.  After all that is why we link up, right?  We ALL love comments and visitors.  Let them know you found them here @ Thrilling Thursday.
3.  Have fun!  Oh, and feel free to leave me a comment too if you would like!  :)







Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions



Remember this party is for YOUR creations: DIY's, Crafts, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Scrapbooking, Cards, Before & Afters, Thrifty Finds, Home Decor, etc.
Now let's get linking!!!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great night. Jenn @ThisMommyLoves.com

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature. Your button is in my sidebar now!!

gnee @ Singing With Birds said...

Lori,

Thanks for another fun party! Thanks for having all of us.

Biljana said...

Oh, thanks dear Lori, You make me wonderful day:))
Have you great day, Greetings from Europe, hugs Biljana

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting :)

MKS said...

This is a great blog hop. Thanks for hosting!

trippingtiffies said...

I gave you an award! Head over to FashionInTheForest.BlogSpot.Com to check it out:)

Chrystal - Adorn on a Shoestring said...

So many great links! Your button is on my sidebar now, and I'm following a tonne of new blogs, thanks to your party! Thanks!

Chrystal
www.adornonashoestring.com

Lolly Jane said...

oooh just found your blog, too cute. linked your party to our weekly list, new follower & new fb fan!

thanks for hosting! {hope it's ok we linke a few x's}

:)kelli & kristi

A Little Bit of Everything! said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Toilet Paper Pumpkins. :)

Laura @ Just For Love said...

Thank you SO much for the feature, Lori! I am proudly displaying my button. Thanks : )

Sue said...

Im a new follower!! Love your blog!! would love a follow back
http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

Marina said...

Thanks for the feature of my zipper pouch! It made my day!!

Marina@justsewsassy.com