Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THRILLING THURSDAY LINKY PARTY!!!

Are you ready for another THRILLING THURSDAY LINKY PARTY???  I know that I sure am!  I was THRILLED with everything that was linked up last week.  So much amazing talent out there.  I am happy to say that I was able to stop by each blog that linked up AND leave a comment.  It was so fun to see all of the different blogs and creative geniuses out in blogland!

Here are 5 that THRILLED me last week.  It was SO hard to choose!
Shabby Chic Table Makeover @ Biljana Shabby
Great Zipper Pouch Tutorial @ Just Sew Sassy
DELICIOUS looking Smothered Fries @ Just For Love
SUPER creative use of Toilet Paper @ A Little Bit of Everything
Spectacular use of a Bowling Ball @ Those Northern Skies
For those of you who were featured, feel free to grab a  "I Thrilled on Thursday @ Paisley Passions" button off my sidebar for your blog :)

Now onto this weeks party!!!  I can't wait to see the creative genius out there this week!

Party Guidelines:    
1.  Link back to the party in some way on your blog.  Either with my button or a link of some sort.  It helps to spread the word about the party and so others can join in too :)
2.  Visit some of the other links.  After all that is why we link up, right?  We ALL love comments and visitors.  Let them know you found them here @ Thrilling Thursday.
3.  Have fun!  Oh, and feel free to leave me a comment too if you would like!  :)







Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions



Remember this party is for YOUR creations: DIY's, Crafts, Recipes, Sewing Projects, Scrapbooking, Cards, Before & Afters, Thrifty Finds, Home Decor, etc.
Now let's get linking!!!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great night. Jenn @ThisMommyLoves.com

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature. Your button is in my sidebar now!!

Renée said...

Lori,

Thanks for another fun party! Thanks for having all of us.

Biljana said...

Oh, thanks dear Lori, You make me wonderful day:))
Have you great day, Greetings from Europe, hugs Biljana

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Missy said...

This is a great blog hop. Thanks for hosting!

tiff said...

I gave you an award! Head over to FashionInTheForest.BlogSpot.Com to check it out:)

Unknown said...

So many great links! Your button is on my sidebar now, and I'm following a tonne of new blogs, thanks to your party! Thanks!

Chrystal
www.adornonashoestring.com

Lolly Jane said...

oooh just found your blog, too cute. linked your party to our weekly list, new follower & new fb fan!

thanks for hosting! {hope it's ok we linke a few x's}

:)kelli & kristi

A Little Bit of Everything! said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Toilet Paper Pumpkins. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for the feature, Lori! I am proudly displaying my button. Thanks : )

Sue said...

Im a new follower!! Love your blog!! would love a follow back
http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

Marina said...

Thanks for the feature of my zipper pouch! It made my day!!

Marina@justsewsassy.com