Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BLOG SWAPPING w/ Young and Crafty

HI Paisley Passions Readers!!! Today I am posting over on Hannah's blog, Young and Crafty and she is over here posting. I hope you will pop on by both blogs and read the fun posts!!! I know you are going to LOVE her stuff as much as I do!!!

Take it away, Hannah!!!

Hello Paisley Passions reader's! I am so excited to be swapping blogs with Lori! You can find her over at Young and Crafty!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Hannah. I have been married for just over a year and we bought our house around the same time. My husband and I both have a love of DIY and I have a love of crafty things! I try to find as much as kind on the cheap! Enough about me, want to see a few of my all time favorite projects?

I recently (like this weekend) made this fall topiary!











Here is a view of where I get my craft on.







We recently finished our kitchen redo! Complete with new countertops, backsplash, windowsill and new floors. Whew was it a lot of work!











I also hold a weekly link party called Scraptastic Saturday where you can link up any project made with scrapbook paper! There are always tons of creative ideas! Click (here) to link up!



I hope that you will come on over to Young and Crafty and take a look around! Pull up a seat and stay awhile :)
Thanks so much Lori for swapping with me!


I told you she had some AMAZING stuff to share!!!
Thanks, Hannah, for guest posting today!!!

15 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I couldn't help pop by and say "hi" being a fellow Paisley blogger!!

Lara said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Tuesday Tag Along! I hope you'll stop by and say hello!
http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

Shopper Gal said...

Wow, that kitchen is gorgeous!!!


I'm now following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday!
Looking forward to your posts!!

Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/
http://stelladot.com/shoppergal

Anonymous said...

Newest follower from follow me back Tuesday.
Hope you can stop by.

Tracy
www.audsbabydays.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, Im a new follower from Tuesday blog hop from Fabulous Finds.

Marci said...

Your kitchen looks great!

Stopping by from Tuesday's Blog Hop. I am your newest follower.

www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

BundlesofBlossoms said...

This was a lot of fun! Loving that topiary!

Anonymous said...

Hello! stopping by to follow your blog from Follow Me BAck Tuesday :-)

Carrie A Groff
http://livingahealthybeachlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Visiting from the Cornucopia Blog Hop, your newest follower!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life

XmasDolly said...

Hi I'm your latest follower from FMBT. Nice to meet you. Hope you find time to follow me too. Love your blog. I need to go browse some more! ~hehe~

XmasDolly said...

Hi I'm your latest follower from FMBT. Nice to meet you. Hope you find time to follow me too. Love your blog. I need to go browse some more! ~hehe~

Farah said...

I am your newest follower and a bit new in blogger's world too, I have your button on my blog, hope we can interact pretty well....please pay a visit toy blog, I am sure you find it bit interesting.
I would love to share your activities...
my address is
craft.a.world@gmail.com
Love Farah

Betty Manousos said...

Following you!

Betty Manousos said...

Visiting and following from Pink Dandy Chatter.
I would appreciate it if you could stop by and follow bakck

Thanks

Betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori - those shoes are fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to share them.