It is always fun to get an award for a couple of reasons. One, it lets me know that there really are people out there who read my blog and look at the stuff I post, and two, the people that do read it like it enough to give me an award. How fun is that???
In order to "officially" accept this award I must tell seven things about myself and chose nine blogs that I enjoy or inspire me.
7 things about little ol' me:
- I am not a chocolate lover. Imagine that! I don't hate it (unless it is semi-sweet then I HATE it!) but I don't crave it either. Strange. I know.
- I have moved three times in the last year. UGH! I hope not to move again for a LONG time!
- I am a returning college student. I will graduate with my Elementary Ed degree with an ESL endorsement in December 2011.
- I have been a SAHM for 17 years and look forward to working as a teacher when I graduate.
- In May I was just awarded a full tuition and fees scholarship that will pay for the rest of my degree. YIPEE!
- I passed the Praxis test on my first try in June! YAY! It is a test you have to take in order to be considered a "highly qualified" teacher.
- I LOVE to create things. My mind is always looking at stuff and wondering what I can do to repurpose it or what I can create with it.
Do you think "they" will come and strip me of my award for giving it to more than 9? Oh dear! I certainly hope not! I hope the blogger award police don't show up at my door! YIKES! Hahaha! ;)
If you decide to snag the award, let me know so that I can pop over and read seven fun things about each of you! :)
Thanks again to Buzzing the Day Away for the award. It made my day :)