Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Goodbye.

To another CRAFT ROOM!

**(You can click on the link to see my old room, you may have to select "view photos" and then go to the one labeled "craft room").

I am reminiscing about my old room because it was the best one yet! I love the way it was decorated! I loved having my flat panel tv on the wall! I loved my built in cabinets (that you can't see in the pic, lol!). I loved being able to shut the door and keep everyone out. I loved that it could be a mess and it didn't matter because I was the only one who saw it.

As I am getting ready to pack up and move my stuff AGAIN next week, I am just dreading the move of the craft room. It takes me DAYS and DAYS and DAYS to set up and reorganize the stuff. It seriously takes as long to put the craft room together as it does to do the rest of the entire house! It is such a long process that I wish I didn't have to do it. Hopefully this time it can stay put for a good LONG time to come!

I am hoping that I can use some of my creative mojo this weekend before I pack up again. If I do, I will be sure and post whatever it is that I create!

No comments: