Monday, August 24, 2009

And The WINNER Is. . .

Here is PROOF that all 13 names went into the hat :)Here are my boys helping me draw out the name so I don't get blamed if you don't win, ha!

And the WINNER is. . .
WOOT!!! Congrats Monica!!! :) You have won the RAK!!! YIPEE!!! I can either drop it by your mom's house or bring it on Sunday if you are going to be there or you can come by and pick it up. Let me know what will work best.

That was fun. Being nice for no particular reason just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

4 comments:

dhen said...

the boys look handsome

Jonesy said...

Oh my goodness! Wow, thanks so much :D I can come by in the evening some time if that works for you. Let me know! Thanks so much!!

Lori@live~laugh~love~create said...

Sure Monica! Just let me know when and I will make sure I am home :)

Diana said...

Congrats Monica! Lori- love the name tags and the hat- cute!